Thursday, January 6, 2011

the dawn of a new era for My Girlie & Me

we're starting something new here on My Girlie & Me. blithe and i have discussed this, and we want it to be about our journey together, as mother and daughter. and so, in the interests of that, blithe will occasionally be posting here, too. that's right, gentle readers, you're going to be hearing about life and love and really anything and everything from blithe's perspective, too. and so, without further ado, i give you....


BLOGGER BLITHE!!!!!


today amelia gave me two cute dogs to keep forever and ever and ever. Their names are Michelle and Charlie. They are both girls. I lurv my new dogs, but not as much as Mufu, my special old puppy stuffy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blogger Blithe! That's so great you have some new pets! You'll have to bring them when you come to play, I just know Maddy would love to meet them (and introduce you to her guinea pig pet).
    Cheers!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete